ATILUS is seeking a full-time PHP developer to assist with maintaining and enhancing custom web-based application and ecommerce platform as well as customizing existing CMS. An ideal candidate has a very good LAMP background with emphasis on Web Application Development and SQL design. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers and project managers to solve new and existing technical challenges
- Provide administration tools and documentation for specific projects
- Design for performance and scalability
- Deliver accurate estimates, provide regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, information technology, information systems or equivalent work experience
- Established portfolio of work and code samples
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Ability Requirements:
- Proficiency required (at least two (2) years’ experience) with the following:
- Linux / Apache web servers
- PHP 5 w/emphasis on object oriented design
- SQL database design/normalization
- XHTML/CSS web page layout design
- Proficiency in the following are also required:
- Code Igniter frameworks
- Expression Engine
- Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver/Photoshop)
- Good communication in a team environment, collaborative development experience, able to explain complex ideas and concepts to non-technical team members
- Ability to work both alone and within a team
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Available to at our main office. – Please don’t send your outsource pitch.