Can’t take credit for this one, but needed to share some incite from Marketing Profs. Ever wonder why some of your email newsletter subscribers unsubscribe?
1. You send too many or too few messages.
2. Your content isn’t compelling.
3. Your relationship has changed.
4. They have reasons unrelated to you.
5. They change their email address, or use an alternative method of receiving messages.
Some powerful reasons. If you find anyone dropping off, or a higher-than-normal drop off rate on your email newsletter perhaps you should review and assess what it is that you could do to keep your subscribers. You can visit the complete article here.