We’re excited to announce the launch of a new website for Community Cooperative! Community Cooperative in Fort Myers was looking to eliminate hunger and homelessness in Lee County, while simultaneously inspiring and supporting sustained positive change in its clients by delivering innovative food, education and social service programs through an enhanced web presence. Community Cooperative’s goals essentially were to convey their new re-branding to their audience through the web.
Our proposal in which we presented to Community Cooperative was to design a new, easy-to-use website on a Content Management System that drives traffic and becomes a key-part in how Community Cooperative receives visitors and ultimately gains donations. Before the redesign, Community Cooperative had a website that was not performing well in the search network and the staff felt that it did not effectively represent their organization. Additionally, the entire team at Community Cooperative wanted to better communicate the vision and mission of the organization throughout the local community and beyond, to ultimately facilitate organizational awareness.
After speaking with the team at Community Cooperative to fully understand their goals and design preferences, we came up with the following solutions:
- Easy-to-use website that drives traffic and that allows for quick on-going management of the site
- A new user-friendly design that helps Community Cooperative’s target audience focus on what’s important and better communicate the mission and vision of the organization
- Search engine optimized content – to help achieve desired search engine rankings
- Post-launch SEO steps – making sure the website is set up for optimum search engine performance
- Custom design that’s consistent with Community Cooperative’s new re-branding
To learn more about Community Cooperative and to view their new website design, click here.