Working with a Florida Digital Marketing Company
Working with a Florida Digital Marketing Company
Digital marketing has evolved into more than just a piece of a company’s online mix. It’s now at the core of most marketing for businesses of all sizes. If you’re not online already, you need to be.
The web is very different from most forms of advertising. It’s more flexible, it’s more fluid, and it can change on a dime. How does a company manage it all in-house?
Digital agencies exist to help businesses get the most out of being online. This includes offering marketing solutions that help meet specific goals within a desired budget. But how do you find the right marketing company?
Atilus is a Florida digital marketing company that specializes in digital marketing services, including:
- Google Ads (pay-per-click, display/banner advertising, retargeting)
- Microsoft Ads
- Web design
- Web development
- Social media marketing
- And more
We’ve been an internet marketing agency since 2005 and most of our clients have been with us long term. Locally, we’re known for producing high quality website designs and marketing strategies that deliver results.
Defining Your Digital Strategy
We work in a unique space. All too often, we’ve encountered self-proclaimed “digital marketing experts.”
With the abundance of information and tutorials available on the web, many claiming to be digital marketing agencies might not know a whole lot at all. But, they’re able to take advantage because a lot of business owners still don’t quite understand the web.
A true digital agency will know that it all begins with a strategy. Without a strategy and a plan, there’s not a lot to work from you make sure you achieve results.
When we bring in new clients, we will ask them a series of questions.
- What are your goals? Brand awareness, leads, online purchases, phone calls?
- Have you defined a budget?
- Where do you want to sell your product/service?
- When was your website built?
- Does your website load quickly?
- What is your desired cost per lead or conversion?
Using the answers to these questions, and many others, we define a strategy. Whether we are doing content marketing, SEO, email marketing, or anything else – it all first begins with defining the strategy.
Defining your Digital Budget
Did you know that your business can be successful if you only advertise online?
We have several clients who’ve grown their businesses over the last 4 to 5 years and they’ve only done digital advertising. Traditional advertising, while beneficial in some ways, is still extremely expensive for small to medium sized businesses.
Digital, on the other hand, is a lot more flexible and allows for growth.
When you work with a Florida internet marketing company like Atilus, you’ll find that we work with you to define what your budget will be. You will not face pressure to increase your budget. We make recommendations based on facts and research, but your digital budget is ultimately up to you.
What About Your Website?
Your website is the core of all of your digital marketing efforts. It’s a lot like a brick and mortar store.
Take a grocery store as an example. Do you think Publix would spend millions of dollars on TV ads and then make their stores dirty and/or make it hard for customers to find what they’re looking for? The answer to this is “no.” And the same can be said for your website.
If you are investing any dollars into digital marketing solutions, you must ensure that your website is up-to-date, fast, and easy to navigate. If it’s not, you will spend those ad dollars just to have users land on a website where they leave quickly because they can’t find what they’re looking for.
Most digital agencies offer web design and development, and Atilus is no exception. We’ve specialized in website development since our beginning in 2005.
It’s easiest for us to take control of your website so that we can make the optimizations needed to get the absolute most out of your budget.
Working SEO into Your Strategy
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a key part of any digital strategy. A good SEO service will help your company rank organically for keywords that relate to your business.
There are a few key factors to consider when working SEO into your digital mix:
- SEO takes time – we often tell our clients to expect to see results within 6 to 9 months.
- SEO is a long-term effort – there is no such thing as doing SEO once; it’s a long-term effort that requires time, planning, and execution.
- SEO will pay off in the long-term – as noted above, SEO takes time to show results. However, once those results start to show, if you maintain that momentum, you’re likely to see a snowball effect in the way of traffic and conversions.
Every agency has a different approach when they perform SEO for clients. However, most of it will include the following:
- Content production – this can be done in the form of blog writing, press releases, and updating the content throughout your entire website
- Technical audits – SEO isn’t only about having keywords on a page. SEO focuses on usability and making your website easy to navigate. This means it’s fast, the content structure makes sense, and that users can view your website on a mobile device.
We have our approach to SEO and it’s proven to increase clients’ organic traffic by over 100% year-over-year.
Search Engine Marketing: The Google Ads Network
We are a Google Certified Partner, meaning that we have employees on staff who’ve taken rigorous exams to prove their Google Ads knowledge.
There are a few ways to advertise on Google Ads:
- The Search Network (also known as pay-per-click or PPC) – search ads are the most common. This is when a user types in a keyword related to your business and a text ad appears in the first few spots in the search results.
- The Display Network (also known as banner ads) – display ads require a little bit of graphic design work. Display ads allow you to place ads for your company on various websites in the Google Network. These websites can be ones you define or can be based on keywords/topics.
- Retargeting – retargeting ads (or remarketing ads) are also a part of the Google Display Network. Retargeting ads allow you to show ads to users who visit your website and don’t convert.
- YouTube advertising – this allows you to inexpensively place videos on YouTube channels and videos. You can target based on topics, keywords, and specific channels.
Atilus, A Florida Digital Marketing Company
Atilus is a web design and digital marketing company that was created in 2005. We are located in Fort Myers, Florida, which is just north of Naples and south of Tampa.
While we are located in Fort Myers, we’ve helped clients all throughout the state, including clients in:
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Everglades City
We’d love to learn more about your digital marketing goals and how we might be able to help. Give us a call today at (239) 362-1271.
Request a FREE Digital Strategy Session