Hmmm… have you taken your company green?
Have you thought of the many ways to market yourself as a green company?
Do you recycle, conserve energy, or use eco-friendly products and perform eco-friendly services?
If not, shame on you. If so, market the hell out of it!
But think before you engage in marketing this… don’t contradict your self.
If you are publicly announcing that you are a company that respects our Earth and its destiny by doing business the green way, then market yourself in the same fashion.
Is it green to produce thousand if not 100’s of thousands of paper pamphlets, brochures, paper and print advertisements? Not in the slightest, my friend.
This may sound like a shameless industry plug, but going NET is going GREEN.
No waste. No byproducts to utilize. No pollution or ecological destruction of any fashion.
And to top it all off, utilizing the web to advance your company does the following:
– Now you can engage in the internet marketing you have been hearing so many wonderful things about! Nothing is more cost efficient and highly effective as internet marketing- Pay Per Click, search engine, social bookmark, social network, and other creative marketing efforts are available to you to maximize your web presence.
– Allows you a new median potential to communicate with your audience via blogging and social networking. Actively participate in the community’s conversation about your brand and services.
– Open your company to a new market you’ve otherwise unexplored. Web buyers are educated, informed, savvy and eager for what’s next… care to capitalize?
– Be cutting edge- nothing screams innovation like a top of the line website. Are you a staunch company? Then don’t present yourself like one.
– But moreover, and the point of it all, you are doing yourself, your children and their children a favor by saving the world one unnecessary conventional print ad at a time.